Open Doors Day
The Open Doors Day’s purpose is to bring the Furry Fandom and its community closer to a wider public.
During those hours, access is granted exclusively to Furrnion Dealer’s Den to those not registered in the convention.
This opportunity is directed to those who, for any reason, have been unable to attend the whole event. It is also a chance for artists to offer their creations to a wider audience. Not to mention, the unique occasion to enjoy the Fursuit Parade.
Open Doors Day will take place on Saturday Jan. 28th, 2017, from 10 AM to 6 PM. Box Office will be available from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Closing hour is 6 PM. By this time all Open Doors Day attendees shall be required to promptly vacate the facilities. Staying later than that time is strictly prohibited for them.
This policy is only applicable to the Open Doors Day’s attendees, and restricted to residents in Spain. The reason for translating it is just for our foreign attendees, so they’re aware of this event. Any aspect not contemplated or contained in them is guided by the Con’s general policy.
- Entrance fee is 9€ per person. Tickets may be acquired at Con-Ops stand. Original National ID is mandatory. No other document is acceptable.
- All attendees are required to wear their wrist band during their entire stay inside the facilities. Should any attendee be found not complying with this rule, he/she shall leave the facilities, or purchase a new one.
- Wrist Bands and their privileges are personal and non-transferable. Under no circumstances they can be shared or transmitted to other parties.
- Wrist Bands only grant access to the Dealer’s Den. It does not allow access to the Art Show, Fursuit Lounge, and any other area where other Furrnion events may be happening.
- All minors (anybody under 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult (to whom we’ll call guardian), who will take full responsibility for both their actions and safety during their stay at the facilities.
- Minors attending with an adult who is not directly family-related to them must also bring a parental permit and a copy of the signing parent’s National ID.
- At the moment of purchasing their pass, the minor’s guardian must sign a form in which they abide all the event rules and waive the event’s Organization of any liability or responsibility towards the minor.
- A polite, kind and respectful attitude is expected at all times.
- Given the limited field of view and the fragility of fursuits, particular care when around fursuiters is expected.
- Bringing food or beverages into the facilities is forbidden. Any of such items will be removed by the staff.
- Any kind of drug, gun, or object that can be used as a weapon, is strictly forbidden. Any breaking of this rule will be put into the knowledge of National Authorities immediately.
- Access of animals of any kind into the facilities is forbidden.